Cats: Uncategorized |
October 8th, 2007
This event takes place at Liverpool Chamber on 22 October 2007
Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed for staff involved in sales and marketing and the control and appointment of agents and distributors.
The seminar starts in looking at different methods market entry strategy, sales terms and the product life cycle. The course then covers techniques to find, appoint and motivate agents and distributors. The course also covers in detail the legal pitfalls and issues affecting the European Agents Directive. If you have European agents or are considering appointing one soon this course is a must. The course finishes by looking at a number of case studies and gives delegates an opportunity to discuss any issue they may be placed with. This course is ideal for those new to exporting or experienced hands that need a refresher.
- Market entry strategy -what is an Agents or Distributor?
- Planning to export-alternative routes to market
- Role of agent and distributor
- How to find an agent and distributor-desk research and UKTI services
- Legal contracts, appointing the agent
- How to motivate an agent /distributor
- How to manage a team of agents or distributors
- EU Agents Directive - how to overcome the pitfalls
- Conclusion and termination of agreement-compensation
- Case studies
Price per delegate per course: Member rate: £200 + VAT / Non Member rate: £300 + VAT
Companies within greater Merseyside may be eligible for funding through ERDF. Funding available covers 50% of the cost of each course for one delegate.
For further information or registration please call on 0157 227 1234 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book either contact the International Trade Team on the number or emails above, or download, complete and return the attached booking form.
Agents & Distributors Booking Form [Word Doc]