Cats: Uncategorized |
October 10th, 2008
Elton John will bring his outrageous Las Vegas Show ‘The Red Piano’ to Britain later this year with shows at the Liverpool Echo Arena and Manchester MEN Arena.
The larger-than-life set, complete with Elton’s iconic Yamaha red grand piano, has been designed to reflect Elton’s flamboyance alongside his peerless musicianship. The theme throughout The Red Piano is love, symbolised by the colour red and articulated through the songs and state-of-the art effects and high-end imagery.
During the shows, audiences will be treated to live performances of the phenomenal back catalogue of Elton John and Bernie Taupin, including hits such as Rocket Man, Yellow Brick Road and Candle In The Wind.
Sellers Hospitality is delighted to be offering official hospitality at both concerts and your package will include the following:
- Top priced ticket
- 2 hour pre-show party
- Seated three course dinner served with selected wines
- Open bar serving wine, beer and soft drinks pre and post-concert
- 1 hour post concert party
- Official souvenir programme per guest
- Private tables for 10, shared tables for smaller numbers
- VIP Pass for each guest
- Event Management staff and hostesses in attendance
Provisional prices are per person and plus vat.
Package details, prices and dates are subject to change and availability.